Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mach 3 = bullshit


So I went down to Cali for New Year's and didn't want to check a bag so I didn't bring any blades - figured I could pick up a pack of DE blades at some drugstore. Problem was, we didn't stop any other place but TJs on the way to Bodega Bay.

There just happened to be a Mach-3 handle and one fresh cart in the bathroom drawer. I used this 'system', my very first experience with more than 2 blades, for 4 shaves. Did it work? Well, yes it did. The Cach-3 excels on the flats, for example it really did great on the upper lip. Jawline and below the lower lip it pretty much sucks ass, and does not perform as well as, for example a Super Speed, which is pretty silly, considering that a 'fancy' DE blade, like a Permasharp costs about $0.20

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back. It's been more than a year since I've used one of these razors. I'm scared to go back...

    ReplyDelete