Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Permasharps Rock!

My last order from bestshave.net contained a couple of freebies, a pack of 5 Zorriks and a single Permasharp (Russian). I really do need to talk to him about some better kickbacks, what with the traffic/buyers I've sent his way, but DAMN! The Permasharp is still going strong with 5 shaves on it, its last 2 in the Slim at 7. I first put it in the Yuma and yes, the blade deserves its name. I got cut a couple of times and I thought "whoah - how'd that happen?" I'm loving it in the Slim, the blade is still delivering sharp/smooth/effortless/brainless shaves in a most pleasantly surprising way. I typically pitch blades after 4, but I bet I get a couple more yet out of the Permasharp...

Well it's done 7 now - performing like a fresh Derby which is insane - not really showing much sign of slowing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment